A personal loan gives you financial flexibility to use funds for any purpose. You’ll also enjoy attractive features such as:
- No collateral requirement
- Borrow up to $25,000
- No prepayment penalty
- Flexible terms up to 60 months, with a fixed rate
- Automatic Transfer Payments from your payroll or your Media City Credit Union account
With a line of credit, you’ll have the financial flexibility to use funds for any purpose. You’ll also enjoy attractive features such as:
- Access funds through Online Banking
- Credit lines up to $25,000
- Can be used as overdraft protection for your Media City Credit Union checking account*
- Payment due at the end of each month
- Payment is 3% of outstanding balance
- Pay interest on your outstanding balance only
*Overdrafts in increments of $50 and are subject to applicable finance charge
A secured loan allows you to build or rebuild your credit without dipping into your hard-earned savings. Make monthly repayments — with or without a balloon payment. It’s your choice.
Share Secured Loan
- Variable rate (3% above current Savings rate)
- As you pay the loan down, funds are released and become available
- Borrow up to 100% of your Savings balance
Share Certificate Secured Loan*
- Fixed rate (3% above current Certificate rate)
- Term of loan equal to selected Certificate term (6-60 months)
*IRAs many not be used as collateral.
We offer two options:
Make a payment using your Media City Credit Union account in online or mobile banking.
If the payment will be made from another financial institution via ACH, Visa Debit Card or MasterCard Debit Card, click here. There is a fee for this service and the maximum transaction amount is $3,000.
Does Media City Credit Union offer debt consolidation loans?
We offer several options to consolidate bills or pay off other debt. This may include Personal Loans, Home Equity Loans, Home Equity Line of Credit, or Mortgage Refinance.