With Direct Deposit, your payroll check or government benefit check (i.e., Social Security) is deposited directly into your Media City Community Credit Union Account … safely and electronically! The Credit Union's Routing/Transit Number is 322275856 (also imprinted on the MICR line of your checks).
With Payroll Deduction, a set amount from your paycheck is automatically deposited into any Credit Union Loan or Savings Accounts you designate. Please ask your employer to arrange this service.
- Benefits of Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction
- Dividend-earning accounts start earning the same day you’re paid.
- Worries over lost or stolen checks are eliminated.
- You can access deposited funds through checking, Visa® Check Card, Money Link, ATMs, by phone or mail, or in person at the Credit Union.
- Use it to establish systematic savings plans for college tuition, home improvements, vacation fund, retirement, etc.
- Automatic loan payments ensure timely, effortless repayment, protecting your valuable credit.
Automatic transfers from your MCCCU savings account can be arranged to make loan payments and/or cover NSF items in your Checking Account. Due to federal regulation we limit the total number of overdrafts and/or telephone transfers from each savings account to SIX (6) per month.
To arrange automatic deposit options, please stop by or call the Credit Union. Or, just click your mouse:
Visa® Debit Card offers a safe, convenient alternative to writing checks. It looks and works like a Visa® Card… but automatically deducts funds from your MCCCU Checking Account, without increasing your debt! AND… you can use your card at ATMs 24 hours a day to get cash.
- Pay for purchases right from your MCCCU Checking Account at over 16 million Visa locations worldwide... anywhere the Visa Card is welcome.
- Get cash up to $500 per day at ATMs worldwide. (Subject to your available account balance).
- Make deposits at Surcharge-Free Co-Op ATMs in Burbank and nationwide.
- Make Point-of-Sale purchases at retailers displaying the CO-OP, Star, Visa, and Plus logos.
- Additional Visa® Debit Cards can be issued to joint owners on your Credit Union account.
Upon approval, your Visa® Check Card(s) will arrive by mail. A new PIN will follow in a few days.
For detailed information, please review the Electronic Services Disclosure and Agreement. To apply for a Visa® Check Card, stop by or call the Credit Union.
Obtain peace of mind with your choice of automatic overdraft protection options. You can have your checking account linked to a Savings Account, an opened Line of Credit, or a Money Market account in order to cover your checks in the event you run out of funds in your checking account.
Courtesy Pay is an overdraft privilege for your checking account that allows checks to clear, up to a maximum of $500, even when there's not enough in the account. A small Courtesy Pay fee applies for each item paid. To opt-in for coverage.